Sterling silver cocktail jigger made by Wallace Silver with a Bicentennial silver dollar set at the bottom. Eisenhower 1776-1976 can be seen within the bottom, and the Liberty Bell is viewed beneath. Designed with one- and two-ounce increments. Connecticut, 1976. 2" H.
Sterling silver bottle stopper fashioned as a wine barrel. The barrel bears hallmarks for the well-known Bruckmann & Sohne workshop of Heibronn, Germany; circa 1960's. 1 3/4" H., 3 1/4" H. with cork.
Danish silvered cocktail tray. Detailed blossoms adorn the curving vine-like handles. Ideal size for serving or displaying a cocktail shaker and glasses. Made in Denmark circa 1960. 13 1/4" W. to handles
Lovely design. Modernist silver bottle opener fashioned with detailed pendant grapes and leaves in relief. Opener segment is steel. Made by the Carl M. Cohr silver workshop of Denmark circa 1960's. Workshop marks as well as 830 Fine Silver stamp. 1 1/2" W., 3 1/2" L.
Beautifully stylized mid-century Modernist wine bottle holder. The silvered, curving form, with its rattan-covered handle, was made in Germany for the Eisenberg-Lozano Co. circa 1960's. This firm was founded in New York in 1953 by Arthur Eisenberg and Neal Lozano. 3 3/4" W., 6 3/4" L., 8 1/2" H.
Lovely set-of-six Val St. Lambert wine, or water goblets. The cased glasses are in the famous Belgian workshop's well-known red, or rose color. Each is cut in vertical, elongated ovals, alternating with rising, long-stemmed florettes. Five-sided, tapering stems are geometrically cut. Each of the fine quality, mid-century goblets is 7 3/4" H.
Quality heavy sterling silver sherry label. The elongated, octagonal-form label has incised detail and is fully hallmarked: John Harvey & Sons Ltd., London 1960. The label was sold by the famous sherry company to commemorate the opening of their shop at Bond and White Church, October 3rd, 1960. 1 3/8" H., 1 5/8" L. label without chain
Fine, heavy quality Swedish decanter. The front has an intricately etched galloping horse. Engraved A1 beneath, as often seen on Orrefors glass. Circa 1960. 8 1/2" H.
Modernist design sterling silver double jigger. The beautiful mid-century form has a wave handle. Nice quality example. Made in Mexico circa 1960. 2 7/8" H.
Fine quality, heavy sterling silver double "cock"-tail jigger. Both jiggers have a detailed, hand-engraved rooster, or cockerel. Made by the highly collected Sanborn's silver workshop circa 1960. The well-known studio was founded by Frank and Walter Sanborn in Mexico City circa 1903. 3 7/8" H.
Whimsical silver jigger with enamel stoplights to direct you. Green-Go, Yellow-Caution, Red-Stop. Made in Rhode Island by the Alvin Silver Co. circa 1960's. 2 1/2" H.
Oval tiger-eye cufflinks set in sterling silver. Made by the well-known N.E. From (Niels Erik) workshop in Denmark circa 1960's. Nice quality. 1/2" W., 3/4" L.
Lovely, finely crafted Modernist sterling silver water pitcher. The sleek form with its elegantly curving handle has a pouring lip with ice shield for pouring ease. A distinct Georg Jensen, Johan Rohde design influence. Made in Taxco circa 1950's. Stamped with 925 Sterling as well as Perlita, retailer's mark. 10 1/4" H., 6" W. to handle
Sterling silver olive or pickle fork made by the well-regarded designer Gerardo Lopez. The Lopez workshop in Taxco, Mexico made fine quality jewelery and accessories. Modernist ball design upon the two-tine fork, circa 1950's. 5 1/8" L.
Beautifully stylized Mid-Century Modern cufflinks. The sterling silver cufflinks are gilded upon the tops. Made in Copenhagen by the Hermann Siersbol workshop circa 1950's. 7/8" W., 7/8" L.
Tiffany Vermouth Dropper fashioned as a whimsical miniature oil can. Sterling, circa 1950's. An example is illustrated in "The Cocktail Shaker" by Khachadourian, page 118. 4" H.
Stacking travel shot cups in their original leather case. The enamel and chromium cups each have a swirl design in black, green and blue. Set-of-five made in Germany circa 1950. 2 1/8" H. each cup, 3 1/4" H. case
Bronze bottle opener mounted with a cast figural swan. The form is a fine example made by Richard Rohac (1906-1956) in Austria circa 1950. Rohac trained with Hagenauer prior to establishing his own metal workshop in 1932. He was well-known for creating stylized, Modernist figures of animals as well as other decorative sculpture. Signed beneath with the artist's backward/forward double "R" mark. 1 3/4" H., 3" L.